We’ve seen over the many of years of building wine cellar cooling units how important is to supply refrigeration systems that offer specific features for very particular types of spaces. We have also seen the importance of building our units with flexibility to accommodate the variation in spaces that exist in many types of projects. Our full product lines, along with customizable flexibility, gives our clients a very rich experience working with US Cellar Systems. Whether you’re building a large commercial project or a small residential closet or cabinet, you can find the right kind of climate control system with us.
10 Series of Wine Cooling Units with Evaporator Coils
All of our series of wine cooling units offer evaporator coils.
10 Series with Wine Cellar Split Refrigeration Systems, Both Ducted and Ductless
All 10 of our wine cooling unit series are built as split refrigeration systems. Whether ducted or non-ducted, the split systems offer the highest quality wine storage systems for wine cellars.
The Ductless Wine Cellar Refrigeration System Series Options
- CC (Wine Cabinet & Closet Cooling)
- DQ (Dual Air Wine Cellar Cooling Quiet Series)
- LPQ (Low Profile-Quiet Series Wine Cellar/Humidor Cooling Units)
- RM (Wine Rack Cooler Series)
- VRM (Vertical Rack Cooler Series)
- WM (Wall Cooler Series)
- CTE (Cabinet Top External Unit Systems)
- CTI (Cabinet Top Internal Evaporators)
The Ducted Wine Cellar Refrigeration System Series Options
- HS (High Static Wine Cellar Cooling Series)
- VHS (Vertical High Static Systems)
- The RM (Wine Rack Cooler Series) can also be ducted with the right modifications.
Are you looking for a Through-the-Wall Self-Contained wine cellar cooling unit? LEARN MORE?
Contact Us NOW!
For more information about our different product lines of wine cellar cooling units, to determine which series best fits your project, how to customize one of our series to fit your project perfectly, as well as specialized instruction on how to install your wine cellar, feel free to contact our office at (562) 513-3017 to speak with one of our friendly technical support team members at (562) 728-5774