The Low Profile Quiet (LPQ) wine cellar refrigeration systems are cooling units designed to provide refrigerated air quietly and dependably. LPQ Systems are an excellent choice for quiet, long-term storage. They require very low maintenance. These ceiling-mounted wine refrigeration units are excellent for vaulted rooms. The LPQ unit supplies refrigerated air behind the coil, down the wall, and brings return air in the angled front, promoting circulation.
Wine Cellar Cooling Units for Low Maintenance Systems
LPQ evaporators are available in standard capacities from 1,800 to 8,600 BTU per hour and are used with R134a refrigerant.
Wine Cellar Refrigerations System Options
- Twin evaporator systems available for larger applications
- Eco-friendly water-cooled condensing units available
- Stainless steel cabinets for high-corrosive environments
- Textured heavy-gauge aluminum cabinet
- Easily removable drain pan
- Molded fan guards and blades
- Thermal expansion valve (standard) installed
- Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- ETL certified
L1115V Line Voltage
Back of Controller Connections
5115V Line Voltage
2Jumper from 5
3Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NOInternal normally open contact
LPQ Single & TE Cooling System – Typical Installation
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- An excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from the wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between the thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.
We offer many refrigeration systems for wine cellars at US Cellar Systems which can be customized for a unique room, closet, or cabinet. Find wine cellar cooling units that will give you the flexibility to wow your clients.