The Wall Cooler (WM Series) wine cellar refrigeration systems are cooling units with a genuinely unique design. The series mounts vertically between standard wall studs. It’s similar to mounting through-the-wall cooling units with a thermostat and temperature sensor installed, but it requires NO exhaust. It also only projects 1” into a room making installation simple and tidy. This cooling unit is perfect for oddly shaped rooms with unused wall space such as under-the-staircase cellars.
Standard WM Series systems use premium air cooled condensing units and operate on R134a refrigerant. Size range is 1,800 to 4,600 Btu of cooling per hour.
Available Options for Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- 1-2 additional coils can be added to increase capacity
- Additional condensing units can be added for a security redundancy up to 100%
- Water cooled condensing units available for all sizes
- Extreme High or Low Ambient precautions available
- Standard Aluminum housing can be “polished”
- Stainless Steel housing for highly corrosive environments
Features of Wine Cellar Refrigeration System
- Rust-proof aluminum housing is insulated
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Factory installed Automatic Expansion valve ensures constant coil temperature to promote “Humidity Balance”
- Factory installed Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor
- Factory installed Pre-programmed digital thermostat and temperature sensor
- All units are pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- Factory wired for simple field installation
- ETL certified
Note: Learn more about the new externally equalized LRC expansion valve component used in this series.
Are You a Contractor that Needs Cooling Units that Give You Wine Cellar Design Options?
We offer many refrigeration systems for wine cellars at US Cellar Systems which can be customized for a unique room, closet, or cabinet. Find wine cellar cooling units that will give you the flexibility to wow your clients.