Dan and Heather at US Cellar Systems are the experts in Wine Cellar Cooling and Refrigeration Systems for Wine Cellars. Dan has been building refrigeration units for over 40 years. They’ve built a business that knows the very specific needs of wine–Controlling temperature and humidity fluctuation
Wine Cellar Cooling Experts—Easy to Contact
Common Questions from Wine Cellar Builders and Consumers
- I’m looking to repair, replace, or upgrade an existing piece of wine cellar refrigeration equipment; Can you help?
- I want a wine cellar someday but I’m not sure where to start. What do I need to know?
- Does the process I use to build out the wine room really matter?
- What is a “vapor barrier” and is it vital for wine cellars?
- Can’t I just use my central air to cool my wine? What is so unique about cooling a wine cellar versus other types of cooling systems?
- Why is a “Split System” so much better than a “thru-the-wall” or “self-contained” unit?
- What are the differences between your products and “WhisperKOOL” or “Breezaire” or mini-splits?
- I can’t find anyone, anywhere who will answer any Wine Room Climate Control questions. Can you help?
We’ll answer all these answers, and anything else about your wine room and wine cabinet cooling systems you may be installing and want to know about.
A Long History of Happy Wine Cooling Installation Customers
US Cellar Systems proudly serves a worldwide network of Wine Cellar Dealers, Builders, Architects, Designers, and Contractors. If you’re looking to build a wine cellar in your residence or commercial property, we are happy to do our best to connect you with an appropriate builder in your area.
Contact US Cellar Systems for Expert Wine Cooling Advice NOW!
Do you need help with installation of your wine cellar refrigeration system. Even if it’s not one of our products, we’ll do our best to assist. Contact us anytime for a correct and quick response.