High Static Series
The High Static Wine Cellar Cooling Series is powerful enough to be installed in a remote and even high temperature location such as a machine room, attic space, or a roof top well away from the wine room itself. This frees up valuable bottle space and eliminates any in-room noise. Air is moved through ducting up to a total of 50′ away from the cellar.
Standard HS Series systems use premium air cooled condensing units and operate on R134a refrigerant. Size range is 1,800 to 20,000 Btu of cooling per hour.
We have extensive technical experience designing, installing and manufacturing efficient climate control products. Do you have a custom Custom Wine Cellar or Commercial Wine Storage Design Challenge? Call us today +1 (562) 513 3017 or click the link above and let us help you build a competitive and efficient cellar cooling system!
- Additional condensing units can be added for a security redundancy up to 100%
- Water cooled condensing units available for all sizes
- Extreme High or Low Ambient precautions available
- Remote location produces no noise in the wine cellar
- Occupies no space in the wine cellar
- Provides static pressure for duct runs up to a total of 50′
- Rust-proof and insulated aluminum housing
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Factory installed Automatic Expansion valve ensures constant coil temperature to achieve “Humidity Balance”
- Factory installed Pump-down solenoid valve protects compressor
- No additional control wiring required to thermostat
- All units are pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- Factory wired for simple field installation
- ETL certified
We Supply Nationally – We can ship to you at great rates wherever you are, High Static wine cellar cooling units and commercial wine room equipment can be installed in home wine cellars and in high traffic commercial wine rooms in locations ranging from San Diego, California to New Jersey.
Call us today +1 (562) 513 3017 and let us help you build a competitive, quiet and robust wine cellar refrigeration system, using the most advanced and price competitive wine cellar cooling units available!